Welcome to Balla Cloiche Vineyards
Beauty and the Beard - Saturday, August 15, 6-9PM - with Miranda's Catering
Saturday, August 15, 6-9PM – Unwind outdoors for the evening to the mellow sounds of Beauty and the Beard! We have plenty of outside seating areas to safely enjoy with great views and a laid back atmosphere. Miranda’s Catering will be here with a variety of tasty food choices to accompany your drinks. Adults only, please. Admission is free for customers.
Click below for more about the band:
Due to Governor Wolf's most recent mandate, winery customers must purchase a meal in order to buy wine and consume it onsite. We have you covered! We are offering reasonably priced Cheese, Fruit, Cracker and Charcuterie combinations for you to enjoy. Our menu will vary from day to day and we will inform you of your choices when you arrive. In general, the above choices will always be available and on event days we will add a food truck option. Social distancing is easy at BCV! We have lots of outdoor seating areas where groups can enjoy their food with a glass of wine, a delicious Mojito or a refreshing slushy. Here’s what else you need to know:
- Please check in with our staff when you arrive and we will let you know what’s on the menu and how to order. No other alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- BCV staff will be wearing masks. No worries, underneath they will all be wearing smiles! Guests should bring a mask to wear when moving around common areas and waiting in line.
- An outdoor portable toilet and handwashing station are onsite for your convenience. Additionally, the restroom inside may be used one person at a time, mask required, of course.
- We ask that you dispose of your own trash in the receptacles provided before you leave.
- We truly appreciate your support and patience as we do our best to maintain compliance and ensure a safe, relaxing experience for all of our customers. Cheers and Bon Appetit!
Next up: 80's Night with Blynd Ambition - Saturday, August 22
*** 6-9PM - with Kimmy's BBQ 2U***
No outside alcohol is permitted on the grounds.
Pets are not allowed, but service animals are welcome with advanced notice.
Open Friday evenings 4-8, Saturdays 12-5, Sundays 12-4 for outside service:
Other hours are available by appointment.
Curbside pick-up is still an option during these same hours, but slushies are first come, first served. Guided tastings can be enjoyed at individual tables when seating is available. Tastings are not an option during Saturday outdoor concerts.
The name “Balla Cloiche” is Gaelic for “stone wall.” Our farm has lots of those, many old and others newly constructed by Dave. The Scottish pronunciation is bal'-uh klo'-uh, with a tricky, but easily omitted guttural “gh” at the end of klo. The Irish version is softer and perhaps more user friendly, bal-uh kloysh’. Feel free to take your pick… or simply call us “BCV.”
Balla Cloiche Vineyards
14110 Clark Road
Stewartstown, PA 17363
It is our goal to produce wines that express the beauty and spirit of the place we have come to know and love as Balla Cloiche Vineyards. We look forward to sharing them with you, here in their most natural setting. The hollow itself holds its own procession of seasonal beauty and an almost tangible sense of the good souls that have lived and worked here before us. We invite you to come visit and experience the magic of Balla Cloiche!